Here are a few of the frequently asked questions. To provide you with the best customer experience, your feedback is greatly encouraged. If you have any questions please send us an email at: email@example.com.
Will this work in my car?
My device does not work, the LED is not turning on
Do I have to sync the adapter every time I use it?
Does it use WiFi or Bluetooth? I don't have WiFi in my car?
Will it work with my iPhone?
If I have two phones, which will it choose?
Does it come with instructions?
- Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi networks on your phone.
- Make sure your phone is not connected to any other WiFi or Bluetooth networks and remove the hands-free connection from your phone and car system settings.
- Plug the adapter into the CarPlay USB port.
- Wait for the interface to appear on the screen.
- Click the search button.
- Select the phone you want to pair the adapter with (or connect via the Bluetooth displayed on the screen).
- Select "Pair" on your phone when the notification appears.
- Update your firmware (see firmware update instructions).
How do I update it?
- Connect your phone to the adapter and wait until CarPlay appears on the screen.
- Enter 192.168.50.2 in your browser and click “Go.”
- If you see an update available, click it.
- Wait until the update bar reaches 100%.
- When CarPlay reappears on the screen, you’re done!